Create Online AppointmentPlan Your Appointment Now
What are the substances used for treatment of tooth decay?
- Zinc involving substances which are usually used temporarily
- Calcium involving healing substances
- Silver, tin, zinc, gold involving tough substances
- Glass, aluminum, phosphate and artificial resin including substances that are usually used in aesthetic purposes
- Substances containing aluminum silicate glass particles used for various purposes
- Prepared block materials inserted onto the teeth (bonding).